Piattaforma: MultiSviluppatore: Crytek
    Publisher: Electronic Arts
    Genere: FPS - Guerra
    Data di lancio: 25\03 \011
    Supporto: Disco Blu-Ray - DVD
    Sito Web: http://www.ea.com/crysis-2

1DGEAd1300973308.png

wyPVT31300973466.png
    Il gameplay di Crysis 2 colpisce per varietà e vastità, ma anche per concretezza e profondità, caratteristiche guadagnate nel passaggio dalle ambientazioni totalmente free roaming agli spazi ben più contenuti di questo seguito. Una scelta di vedere decisamente vincente e che riesce a regalare una giusta via di mezzo tra libertà concessa al giocatore e concentrazione dell'esperienza, più equilibrata nel dosaggio dei vari elementi. In poche parole, una campagna assolutamente coinvolgente e divertente dall'inizio fino ai titoli di coda, che arriveranno dopo che avrete sudato sette camicie per una decina di ore abbondanti.

YUzBcJ1300973515.jpg

NmABPq1300973497.jpg
    img_14699.jpg

NanoSuit2desktop_0003_1440x900.jpg

img_11929.jpg

uMRdGY1300974121.jpg

Voti Recensioni:
    Gamespot - 8.5/10
    IGN - 9.0/10
    Eurogamer - 8 / 10
    Videogiocatore - 9 / 10
    BitGamer - 7 / 10
    Official Xbox Magazine - 9 / 10
    Official PlayStation Magazine - 8 / 10
    Strategy Informer - 8.0/10
    NowGamer - 8.9/10
    Joystiq - 4 / 5
    GamePro - 4.5 / 5
    PC Gamer - 89%
    Il Telegraph - 7 / 10
    GamrReview - 9.4/10

127Xy01300973531.png
    crysis-2-copy.jpg

crysis-2-nano-edition.jpg
    Nano edition Ps3.

EVGA-Crysis2-GTX560Ti-1.jpg
    GTX 560 Ti Maximum Graphics Edition Crysis 2, PC.

ASUSUX50_open_1.jpg
    Requisiti Hardware Versione PC:
    Requisiti minimi: 2GHz Core 2 Duo / A64 X2 CPU, 2GB RAM, 8800GT / HD3850, 512MB Video Memory, DX9.0c, Shader Model 3.0, Windows XP, 20fps @ 1024 x 768.
    Requisiti consigliati: 3GHz Core i7 4GB RAM, GTX560Ti / HD4870 X2, 1.8GB Video Memory, DX11, Shader Model 3.0/4.0, Windows 7, 30fps @ 1920 x 1200.
    Ultima modifica di Redwind; 27-03-2011 a 18:33

Super Moderator L'avatar di Redwind
    Thanks

Predefinito

Finita!
    Ultima modifica di Redwind; 27-03-2011 a 18:14

Gold Member L'avatar di Pinuzzo85
    Thanks

Predefinito

red, c'è la cover di battlefield 3

Inside The Staff L'avatar di Dexter
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,155 Times in 976 Posts

Predefinito

lol
    Un pompelmo è un limone che ha avuto un'opportunità e ne ha approfittato.

Moderator L'avatar di Hanamichi
    Thanks

Predefinito

che bella cover XD XD XD XD me l'aspettavo diversa XD

Super Moderator L'avatar di Redwind
    Thanks

Predefinito

O_O Azz. XD

Predefinito

Se vuoi un consiglio io Gamestop lo toglierei dalla lista, come sito è assai discutibile, calcolando che sono quelli che hanno messo 9,5 come LONGEVITà a Killzone 3 direi che quanto a voti lasciano a desiderare. Per il resto Crysis 2 lo reputo uno splendido gioco, rosico perchè l'ho dovuto comperare su play dove la grafica è inferiore..

Ps: piccola info, nella confezione NANO non c'è la custodia morbida della confezione metallica, non so se è un'aggiunta se lo si preordinava su qualche sito, ma la Nano l'ho spulciata da cima e fondo e non l'ho trovata.
    Ultima modifica di Alex DeLarge; 09-05-2011 a 14:55

Banned
    Thanks

Predefinito michael kors cheap online 5674318

moncler usa For now, even though, let¡¯s acquire a glance at what is out there at a price reduction on the market suitable now. Almost all of the good profits will start out subsequent 7 days, but we¡¯ve however managed to amass a fifty percent dozen Michael Kors handbags outlet that you may possibly wish to snap up, if your closet requirements just a little filling-out proper now. Or perhaps if it doesn¡¯t Michael Kors Outlet. In fact, lack of cupboard space has never stopped any person about the PurseBlog team. Carry on to gallery Together with the stunning news yesterday morning that Michael Kors might be parting approaches with Nicholas Ghesquiere, its imaginative director for fifteen decades as well as a male commonly considered to be among the most talented (if not essentially the most gifted) designers while in the complete industry, it appeared only fair that we look back again on Ghesquiere¡¯s inimitable legacy on the French residence. Ghesquiere¡¯s affect over the entirety of fashion is plain (the Balenciaga Did It 1st Tumblr is actually a rather damning roundup of how other major designers have borrowed, both of those subtly and not-so-subtly, from Ghesquiere¡¯s body of labor), but naturally, our loyalties lie together with his amazing handMichael Kors purses outlet. The Balenciaga Motorcycle Baggage, then known as the Balenciaga Le Dix, created their runway debut in 2001 for the urging of products from the brand¡¯s clearly show, who cherished Nicolas¡¯ initially bag style and design to the model. Balenciaga¡¯s company leaders weren¡¯t so convinced, even so the Michael Kors Canada outlet debuted anyway in addition to a star was born. Due to the fact then, people very first Michael Kors purses outlet (generally known as the Flat Brass Michael Kors purses outlet as a result of ¨C you guessed it ¨C their flat studded hardware) are already became dozens along with dozens of styles, shades, components and prints and created an enormous windfall for any designer whose tough, forward-thinking ready-to-wear creations are likely to be described as a little bit of a tough offer towards the ordinary fashion client. Below, revisit a number of Michael Kors Purses finest handbag triumphs from his remarkable stint at Balenciaga. If we left out your preferred bag, let us know in the opinions. Go on to gallery moncler outlet prada outlet The Giorgio Armani Croc-Embossed Michael Kors Bag as well as the Salvatore Ferragamo Alpha Leather Weekender Bag are both of those dim leather Michael Kors handbags outlet that charge all over $1500, they¡¯re the two throughout the exact same sizing, they¡¯re both of those from venerable Italian designers recognized for top-notch menswear and they¡¯re equally meant to carry a couple of days¡¯ really worth of clothes and toiletries for his or her homeowners. Which is wherever the similarities quit, though; both of these Michael Kors handbags outlet reveal just how divergent two Michael Kors Outlet which have all those people similarities can be. The Armani bag is obviously for your man who considers himself a sophisticate. It is not a real unique, since regardless of simply how much you like exotics, Michael Kors purses outlet like these must be super purposeful. Even now, the implication of pricey style is there, regardless of whether the price is somewhat acceptable when compared with that of the Armani accommodate. The Ferragamo bag, over the other hand,Michael Kors Handbags is to get a man that likes pleasant, durable things but doesn¡¯t love to spend his time beyond get the job done inside of a accommodate only to look additional dapper. This bag¡¯s for a person who loves his denims and needs extras that flatter his relaxed aesthetic but nevertheless appear like they¡¯re owned by a developed guy. So which dude is yours? Black Friday is coming. Can you scent it? Could you listen to it? Could you really feel the leaves begin to rustle being a hoard marauding shoppers helps make its way toward the nation¡¯s large box shops to get a deal on god is familiar with what, whipping up fallen leaves and discarded sale circulars in its route? I worked at Very best Obtain in school, hence the thought of after-Thanksgiving income continue to tends to make me gird my loins inside a way that is definitely possibly more damaging than most of you. When up coming Friday rolls around, I¡¯ll be secure within,Michael Kors Canada updating PurseBlog all day long lengthy using the most exciting deals you can obtain on the web in order that you fellas don¡¯t really need to brave the extended lines and indignant buyers either michael kors outlet online michael kors outlet The Giorgio Armani Croc-Embossed Michael Kors Bag as well as Salvatore Ferragamo Alpha Leather-based Weekender Bag are both of those darkish leather Michael Kors purses outlet that price tag about $1500, they¡¯re both of those throughout the identical measurement, they¡¯re the two from venerable Italian designers known for top-notch menswear and they are both meant to carry a couple of days¡¯ value of clothes and toiletries for his or her proprietors. That is exactly where the similarities prevent, even though; these two Michael Kors handbags outlet reveal just how divergent two Michael Kors Outlet that have all all those similarities might be. The Armani bag is plainly for any man who considers himself a sophisticate. It¡¯s not a real exotic, simply because no matter simply how much you like exotics, Michael Kors handbags outlet like these have to be tremendous purposeful. Nonetheless, the implication of high-priced taste is there, even when the worth is rather reasonable compared to that of the Armani accommodate. The Ferragamo bag, about the other hand,Michael Kors Purses is for just a person that likes pleasant, long lasting items but does not choose to spend his time outside of work inside a fit just to appear more dapper. This bag¡¯s for your man who loves his denims and needs extras that go with his everyday aesthetic but still search like they are owned by a grown man. So which dude is yours? Black Friday is coming. Are you able to scent it? Can you listen to it? Is it possible to experience the leaves start to rustle as being a hoard marauding buyers helps make its way toward the nation¡¯s major box stores for your deal on god is aware what, whipping up fallen leaves and discarded sale circulars in its path? I worked at Very best Invest in in higher education, and so the thought of after-Thanksgiving gross sales nevertheless will make me gird my loins in a way that may be most likely additional negative than a lot of you. When following Friday rolls all around, I¡¯ll be safe inside of,Michael Kors Canada updating PurseBlog all day very long together with the most enjoyable discounts you can find on line in order that you fellas never must brave the lengthy traces and indignant buyers possibly. michael kors handbags michael kors outlet online Just about every 7 days, I obsessively examine Net-A-Porter new arrivals to determine when they acquire any more Olympia Le-Tan Reserve Clutches. These reserve clutches are fully real looking but in addition so artistically made that they will Michael Kors Handbags insert a complete new dimension in your outfit. I have an obsession and it isn¡¯t slight, my only difficulty is deciding which one particular I would like and exactly how precisely I'm able to monitor it down. The brand?¡¥s signature book-clutch was born from Olympia Le Tan¡¯s really like of embroidery, which is a talent she inherited from her grandmother,Michael Kors Outlet and her adore of literature, a enthusiasm stemming from her father. Her guide clutches are really confined version, and everyone who understands of them desperately tries to observe the version down they need to very own. The renowned Olympia Le-Tan book clutches are alluring inside of a delicate method, giving nods to a few of essentially the most famed will work of literature during time with at times quirky books in addition. If I had it my way, I'd personally start a library full of Olympia Le-Tan book clutches. If my desires came accurate, I would be capable of obtain certainly one of my beloved textbooks, like Wonderful Gatsby to incorporate to my clutch collection. Price ranges variety from about $1,a hundred to over $1,900. Store Olympia Le-Tan via Net-A-Porter and FarFetch. Carry on to gallery For the informal observer, men¡¯s Michael Kors handbags outlet could possibly be considered a tad unexciting, specifically for the people who will be made use of to the multitude and variation of women¡¯s Michael Kors purses outlet. The number of messengers and carry-ons and briefcases can a person person require, accurately? Effectively, that is precisely what nonbelievers say about women¡¯s Michael Kors handbags outlet, and they are mistaken. Just because mainstream men¡¯s Michael Kors handbags outlet are likely to possess a a lot more confined colour palette and established of designs than women¡¯s does not mean that there aren¡¯t critical variations, even amongst Michael Kors Canada purses outlet created for your similar reason. prada outlet online Moncler Outlet Each week, I obsessively check out Net-A-Porter new arrivals to determine whenever they obtain any supplemental Olympia Le-Tan Guide Clutches. These guide clutches are solely sensible but in addition so artistically made which they will Michael Kors Purses insert a whole new dimension in your outfit. I've an obsession and it isn¡¯t slight, my only difficulty is choosing which just one I would like and just how exactly I am able to observe it down. The brand?¡¥s signature book-clutch was born from Olympia Le Tan¡¯s adore of embroidery, which is a talent she inherited from her grandmother,Michael Kors Outlet and her appreciate of literature, a passion stemming from her father. Her e-book clutches are extremely confined version, and everybody who is familiar with of them desperately tries to monitor the variation down they want to personal. The famous Olympia Le-Tan e book clutches are alluring in a very refined manner, offering nods to several of one of the most well-known works of literature all over time with occasionally quirky publications also. If I had it my way, I'd personally begin a library stuffed with Olympia Le-Tan reserve clutches. If my desires came legitimate, I'd personally manage to obtain one of my favourite publications, like Fantastic Gatsby so as to add to my clutch selection. Charges variety from about $1,100 to about $1,900. Shop Olympia Le-Tan by using Net-A-Porter and FarFetch. Continue to gallery For the relaxed observer, men¡¯s Michael Kors handbags outlet may well be a tad monotonous, specifically for those that are utilised to your multitude and variation of women¡¯s Michael Kors purses outlet. How many messengers and carry-ons and briefcases can one particular individual want, precisely? Well, which is precisely what nonbelievers say about women¡¯s Michael Kors handbags outlet, and they¡¯re completely wrong. Simply because mainstream men¡¯s Michael Kors purses outlet tend to possess a extra restricted colour palette and set of styles than women¡¯s does not necessarily mean that there aren¡¯t important differences, even between Michael Kors Canada purses outlet made with the exact same function. michael kors handbags http://pradasunglassesmen.mobilewebp...ery-summertime

Informazione discussione

Utenti che visualizzano questa discussione

Ci sono attualmente 1 utenti che visualizzano di questa discussione. (0 utenti 1 ospiti)